Our medical clinic is staffed with medical professionals and trained patient advocates who provide accurate information on all options of pregnancy–parenting, adoption, and abortion. Our goal with every patient is to listen, share truth and let them know we care. We do not refer for or perform abortions, but we provide the education, support and resources necessary for a woman to make an informed decision.
All services at Real Options for Women are free and confidential.
- Pregnancy tests
- Point of decision education
- Pregnancy confirmation via ultrasound
- Community referrals including adoption and prenatal care
- Screening for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- After abortion care
- On-going counseling provided by LPCs and LPCis