Our Mission: Real Options exists to empower women, men and young people to make physical, emotional and spiritual choices that affirm life and health.
For over 30 years, Real Options has been committed to creating a culture of life, where abortion and sex outside of marriage are no longer chosen. We long for the day we are no longer needed, but we aren't there yet. Real Options strives to fulfill this goal through three main facets of ministry:
• Prevention through abstinence counsel and education– 180 Degrees (middle school, high school, youth groups and parent seminars)
• Point of decision advocacy and medical services– medical professionals and trained patient advocates provide information on all options of pregnancy
• Post-abortion care and healing– group Bible studies and one-on-one
Real Options is guided by 4 key virtues:
• Credibility (capable of being believed, trustworthy) - We speak truth to clients, donors and the public.
• Perseverance (persistence in an undertaking) - We will persist in pursuing our mission despite the difficulty.
• Creativity (investing with a new form) - We are free to think and act outside of convention in order to achieve our mission.
• Compassion (sympathetic consciousness of other’s distress together with a desire to alleviate it) - We take as our example Jesus Christ, who combined sympathy with action.